holy time leap, batman!
or something like that
the pisces one is accurate.. I burn everything! D:
The Taurus one is pretty accurate as well, but I must have a little Pisces in me.
The Taurus one is almost the exact opposite of me. I like knowing what’s in my food and try to cook as often as possible. If it smells weird, now, that’s when we’ve got a problem.
I got to “Dad” and had to scroll down and reblog for a break because I laughed so hard I nearly threw up twice.
I never posted it from like months ago cause I didn’t like it after I finished it but also I REALLY NEED TO STOP WORK ON AN ESSAY CRY…………….
Someone must have been very proud of themselves.
An Exchange Student in Sunnydale from Lawrence, KS
- Friend A: My laptop is showing signs of life. Cross your fingers for a resurrection. If it comes back to life I will name it Buffy. Or Dean. Or Sam.
- Friend B: Why limit yourself to one? >.>
- Friend A: Well if I give it those three names in tandem it will become the most powerful demon slayer serial killer of all time.
- Friend B: So it was struck down and became more powerful than you could possibly imagine? I'm still not seeing the downside.
- Friend A: Fine, but in which order should I name it? Is Buffy the first, middle or last name?
- Friend B: There's a really terrible joke in here about being in a Sam-and-Dean sandwich.
- Friend A: Eheheheheh.
- Me: I'm putting this all on tumblr.
Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993) - directed by Mel Brooks. Starring Cary Elwes, Richard Lewis and Roger Rees.
And now I want an issue of Bucky trying to complete a honeypot mission and failing horrifically. He can kill a man twenty ways with a popsicle stick and a wad of chewing gum, but he couldn’t seduce a potato. The Red Room scrubbed out J. Bucky Barnes: Smooth Operator, and he hasn’t done much in the way of reclaiming the chatty charm of his youth. It’s not his fault that the majority of his pickup lines involved war bonds and victory garden double entendres.
This is what time lapse photography was invented for.
I legit just stared at this for like… 30 minutes giggling my face off
Page 1 of 12